Everyone wants to live a luxurious life and to fulfil their dreams. Every country has its beauty and standard of living. When I am talking about luxurious life, the only country that comes to my mind is the UAE. The United Arab Emirates consist of its seven states i.e. Emirates of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Umm Al Quwain, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah. You can fulfil your dreams in the UAE, as the living standard, education, and jobs are very high. You will find many benefits, living in the UAE. Here are some of the benefits listed:
1. Multinational country: UAE is a multinational country, so businessmen from all over the world come to set up their business. People from different continents, (i.e. from Asia, Africa, Europe, Australia, America) come here to fulfil their Dubai dreams. You can set up a small business to live in and slowly make it bigger. You can learn different languages, culture, along with their way of living. Being an Islamic country most of the people speak English followed by Arabic, Urdu and so on. You can gain knowledge of different countries while staying in the UAE.
2. Oil Price: UAE is an oil-rich country and a great exporter of oil. Oil prices are very low. It is almost $0.5 per litre.
3. Tax-Free: One of the most interesting facts of UAE is that it is tax-free. You can earn unlimited amounts of money and all the money you earn is all yours, you should not have to pay for the government. Even if you buy any goods, electronic items, cars, it is all tax-free. To add to this, there are several insurance companies in the country which offer generous schemes for the Expats and locals. If you want to know more, there is a lot of information available on the internet.
4. Transportation: Travelling in the UAE is very easy because of the perfect transportation system. You won’t find it difficult to travel from one state to another state or within the state. Whether it is a metro, buses or taxis, all of its transport is facilitated with air-conditioning. So, you can travel without finding any problems. Transportation means noise pollution, what comes in your mind, but you will be surprised knowing that there is no noise pollution.
5. Food: Food is one of the things everyone likes. Since people from all over the world do live in UAE, you can find a variety of foods here. You will find western foods, Indian foods, Chinese foods, Japanese foods, African foods like hot dogs, pizza, burger, palak paneer, tandoori chicken, chow mein, rolls, Yassa chicken and many more.
6. Safety & Security: UAE is also known as one of the safest countries. You won’t even need to lock your car when you park. You won’t find any robbery or attack because of their perfect government security system.
7. Religion: UAE is an Islamic country, even though all religions are respected and allowed to practice. In Dubai, you will find temples, churches, gurudwara etc to worship in. Events and concerts are very common in Dubai. Every day there is one or other events to enjoy. You can enjoy events like rugby, football, boat show, a jazz concert etc.
Nights in Dubai are amazing, you can hang out at clubs, enjoy parties, enjoy the view from Burj Khalifa, take a long drive under street lights and do a lot more.
Moreover, if you are a person who thinks ‘sky is not the limit’ then this is the place you must visit to make your dream come true. These are some of the benefits of living in the UAE.