It is a really amazing experience to live in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is the city where a lot of people from different parts of the world live and work. This Gulf country is a favorite of many as there is everything for almost everyone here. So, how exactly is life here and what are the reasons for you to consider living here? Read on to find out.
- There is an interesting thing about this country. It has a ministry of happiness and wellness. No wonder it is one of the five happiest countries in the world.
- It is a great place to work. There is taxation relief which makes living here interesting. Gratuity Calculator UAE is a tool that helps you calculate your gratuity in the UAE.
- The UAE is gorgeous. From the man-made islands off the coast of Dubai to the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa, there’s a lot of natural beauty here and you will love to explore the city.
- There are varieties of culture here. There are various different foods too. You can enjoy them here and have fun.
- There are many alcohol options to choose from here. If you are a drinker, UAE has a lot to offer. The legal drinking age here is 21.
- The crime rate in UAE is very less compared to other major countries. The low level of crime rate is not just restricted to a certain area. It is low all over the country.
- If you have decided to work in the UAE, it is certainly a worthy decision. Many companies here offer their employees numerous allowances which includes a housing allowance, contributions towards your kids’ school fees, medical insurance, and even free air tickets back home.
- Since English is widely spoken in the UAE, language is not a barrier it becomes very easy to get settled there with family.
- There are a lot of family activities to be done in the UAE. You can have a really good time there with your family and loved ones.
- There are a lot of food options here. You can move around and explore variety of dishes which you’ll find enchanting and mouth-watering. From high-end food to fish and chips, you’ll have a lot to choose from.
- When it comes to medical care, there are quite a lot of private hospitals here and they have a good reputation all over the world.
Do you want to move to the UAE? Well, in our opinion it is quite a place to live. All you have to do is figure out the cost of living and other details before moving there. Using tools like Gratuity Calculator UAE will be a good start.
I really hope you found this post useful and informative. Do you have any queries or suggestions related to this post? If you have any, feel free to leave your thoughts and opinions in the comment section below. I will try and answer all your questions and take your feedback into consideration.
To show your support, share this post with your friends on social media and elsewhere. Thank you very much for reading!