Is there something like a perfect Sunday? I mean for women mostly, I have observed that Sundays are way too stressful(why the discrimination, though ?) Just because everyone is at home, so there’s even more chores to do..there’s even more food to cook..there’s a lot of laundry to do..but what about the relaxation of the woman/women of your house? Aren’t they obligated to get one day to themselves? Shouldn’t they spend a whole day just for herself without doing any chore or anything for that matter?
I mean I know that our houses will come crumbling down if the females of our houses go on a leave for a few days(they are that important)..just try it for once, you will see that whatever she does or achieves in a day, you won’t be able to do in even two days(trust me, there’s a lot to do)..so, let’s plan to give our super girls something to rejuvenate.
- Plan a girl’s night out with her girls..ask your mom’s girlfriends to get themselves free so that she could hang out with just the girls and relax with her friends without thinking about her home , her chores or her family..for a change!
- Plan a spa day for her..book some liberating spa massages at a spa center..this will help her relax and forget about her worries for some time.
- Plan a do nothing day..bring breakfast in bed(do not mess up the kitchen-she might get up to sober up the mess)..make your beds..clean the house..do the laundry while she watches her favorite movie on Netflix.
- Plan a beauty day for her..oil her hair and give massages..arrange for some relaxing beauty treatments, put on the ordinary face serum(according to her skin type, obviously) and let her relax.
- Plan a movie night for her..book some movie tickets for her and pre purchase some popcorn and soda..she will surely enjoy watching back to back movies without getting up.
- Plan a shopping trip for her..give her some vouchers and ask her to shop her heart out for herself.
- Ask her to dress up nicely and have breakfast, lunch and dinner with the people she wants to have the meals with.
- Book her a hotel room and hand her a novel, ask her to order in whenever she is hungry, that way she would be able to be in bed all day with people serving her food and she can just relax and read a book or do something that she wanted to do alone.
- Take her to the poolside or the beach and book a sunbed for her, slather her with sunscreen(take care of her skin, of course)…and ask her to lie down and enjoy the peace and calm.
- Take her to a cold place(probably a hill station)..build some fire, give her some blankets, make some hot cocoa and let her sleep through it..it would probably be the warmest and coziest place to be in.
Just a day to herself might change her and relax her, but make sure that you help her out on a daily basis and she gets tired too, she needs rest too.…