India is a mostly a tropical country, that is, it has warm temperatures most of the times , India features as a land of multiple climatic conditions. The different territories of the country experience varying climates as per their locations, varied topography, and other physio graphic factors.India’s unique geography and geology strongly influence its climate, particularly in the Himalayas in the north and the Thar Desert in the northwest. The weather and climate in Delhi are characterized by extreme differences in summer and winter temperatures. Winters are chilly at night but pleasant during the daytime. Summers are long and scorching, with most days above 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) in May and June. The city only ever becomes humid during the rainy season, when moist monsoonal winds travel up from the west coast of India and penetrate it. Winters are a phenomena of merely four months and this season is enjoyed by almost every one and cozy winter days seem to be the best, with a cup of tea in your hand you can laze around in the blanket. As a layman, following are the best things about winters at least according to me and the people I know.
1. There is no sweating at all because of the low temperature. There is no stickiness and irritation.
2. You can laze around in the blanket and mom won’t come yelling about being an indolent idiot.
3. You can drink multiple number of cups of tea and coffee and no one would question it and without a doubt everyone would love to fritters along with it. (Okay, my mouth is full of saliva now)
4. The clothes we wear in winter season are more fashionable. For example, blazer, mufflers, caps and boots. (for me at least)
5. The fashionable clothes we wear have another benefit, of hiding the weight gained during the season.(Everyone’s point of view I guess)
6. There is a huge variety of vegetables which are healthy as well as tasty. For example, spinach, fenugreek, carrot, radish , etc.
7. You can devour the best sweet ever, that is, carrot pudding. (read: gajar ka halwa)
8. A special benefit for girls! No smudged makeup and it remains intact for a very long time.
9. Hair stays in place and does not become a bird’s nest at the end of the day. (For both boys and girls)
10. You can play FIFA all day long by logging into generatefifacoins.com,which helps in generating coins in the game and dad will not yell to go out and play for a while because he himself sits in front of the room heater
11. Scientifically, winter season boosts your immunity and makes you healthier and happier.
12. Winter season boosts your immunity.
13. There are no bugs in this season and moreover, no creepy crawlers or rodents around your house.
14. Mostly all the festivals lie in this season and it is more enjoyable.
15. Picnic time is the best in winter season as it nice and sunny outside.
16. Bonfire nights and barbecue dinners are loved by all as it is a lovely way to mingle with your loved ones.
So, grab on your fuzzy sweaters and coats and get ready for the loveliest, happiest and the most beautiful time of the year.